NUTRIVI REVICOLL Omega Plus with Vitamin K2 has been reformulated to include Vitamin K2 (as MK7) and contains essential Omega-3 fatty acids in the form of EPA and DHA); natural Collagen obtained from fish by the process of freeze- drying in a vacuum that retains all micronutrients; Calcium to maintain strong bones and teeth and regulate the nervous system; Vitamins A, C, D, and E; Amino acids and 27 essential minerals, including iron, potassium, zinc, manganese, and selenium.
BENEFITS OF VITAMINS K2, A, C, D & E
Vitamin K2 (in the form MK7) provides an important role in cardiovascular health by preventing the calcification of arteries and promoting strong bones and teeth. Whereas Vitamin D is needed to help absorb calcium by the body, it’s Vitamin K2 that functions to keep calcium in the bones and not in the arteries and other soft tissues. Vitamin D and K2 are needed to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain a strong skeletal system. Vitamin K2 also reduces inflammation and regulates blood clotting.
Vitamin A helps to maintain healthy skin, support the immune system and maintain good vision.
Vitamins C and E are antioxidants that stops the formation of free radicals that damage cells.
Vitamin D helps proper absorption of calcium, iron, and magnesium thereby helping maintain normal levels of calcium in the blood, healthy bones and teeth, and proper functioning of muscles. The combination of Vitamins A, C, D, E and K2 contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and plays an important role in the reproduction of cells that are damaged by free radicals.
IMPORTANCE OF OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids (EFA) because they are needed for many biological body functions, but the body can’t make them, so they must be ingested from food or from supplements. They provide numerous benefits for proper health, including reduced risk of stroke and heart attack. Research shows that Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and may help reduce risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer and arthritis. Symptoms of Omega-3 deficiency include fatigue, poor memory, dry skin, heart problems, mood swings or depression, and poor circulation.
Omega-3’s lower the levels of harmful LDL cholesterol and triglycerides (a blood fat) and raise the beneficial HDL cholesterol, and reduce inflammation. Omega-3 comes in several forms, but the most important health benefits come from the EPA and DHA form in REVICOLL Omega Plus.
NEED TO OPTIMIZE THE RATIO OF OMEGA-3 TO OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS
Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are both essential for proper health, but today most people are eating excessive amount of foods that are high in Omega-6. These two fatty acids don’t have the same effects: Omega-3’s are anti-inflammatory but Omega-6’s are pro-inflammatory. Some inflammation is needed to protect our bodies from infection and injury, but excessive inflammation can cause severe damage and contribute to many diseases such as cardiovascular, diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, cancers, etc. The typical American diet contains about 20 times more Omega-6’s than
Omega-3’s. This ratio of 20:1 is much higher than the ratio of about 4:1 recommended by most nutritional doctors. Many clinical studies have shown that diets high in Omega-6’s are related to many chronic diseases.
- Rebuilds collagen in joints, tendons, skin and bones, regenerates cartilage
- Provides anti-oxidants to prevent cell damage
- Prevents calcification of blood vessels and prevents osteoporosis
- Functions to build strong bones & teeth by directing calcium into the skeletal system
- Provides anti-inflammatory, and pain relieving action
- Strengthens the immune system to prevent colds
The formulation of NUTRIVI REVICOLL Omega Plus with Vitamin K2 contains many important amino acids which are vital for cell maintenance, function and regeneration. Revicoll Omega Plus with Vitamin K2 contains these 9 essential amino acids:
- Arginine – sustains and promotes a healthy heart
- Histidine – promotes tissue growth, an anti-inflammatory
- Isoleucine – regulates blood sugar levels
- Leucine – fuels muscles, helps heal bone, muscle and skin
- Lysine – supports production of antibodies, enzymes and hormones
- Methionine – breaks down fats, powerful antioxidant
- Phenylalanine – improves memory, alleviates depression
- Threonine – prevents fat buildup in liver, strengthens immune system
- Valine – repairs tissues, balances nitrogen levels
In addition, Revicoll Omega Plus with Vitamin K2 includes these minerals:
- Molybdenum – improves metabolism
- Phosphorus – needed for healthy bones and teeth
- Copper – assists in the formation of red blood cells
- Iron – part of hemoglobin ion the blood to transport oxygen
- Potassium – provides transport of nutrients into the cells
- Zinc – improves the metabolism of carbohydrates
- Selenium – protects the immune system
Recommended daily dose:
Adults 18 and over: 2 capsules per day. Children over 6 years: 1 capsule per day.
Ingredients per 2 capsules:
600 mg Fish Oil (including Omega 3 – 216 mg EPA, 144 mg DHA)
400 mg Collagen, amino acids and minerals
120 mg Calcium
12 mg Vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
800 IU Vitamin A (Retinol palmitynain)
100 IU Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)
100 IU Vitamin K2
Warning: Do not use REVICOLL Omega Plus with Vitamin K2 if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. Consult your doctor if you are taking any medications. Pregnant and nursing women should consult your doctor.
Disclaimer: This dietary supplement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.